Turkish Towel Nedir?
Dating back hundreds of years, the Turkish towel is an indispensable part of Persian and Ottoman bath culture, originally designed to help individual bathers maintain their privacy.In addition to being highly absorbent, they dry faster than thick towels. It is also used to indicate which region people are from. There are many types of loincloths in different styles and colors in different regions of Turkey and Iran. It absorbs as much water as a towel, dries faster, takes up less space, is easy to carry and is therefore used as an alternative in bathrooms, pools, spas, beaches, sports facilities and baby care.
Super soft and absorbent Turkish Towel, Turkish Towel for everyday usage. These towels are superb for traveling, sailing, camping & caravanning, and anything outdoors thanks to their lightness. You can use it as mini blanket or shawl for yourself or for kids to have an extra layer as you are on the go, or as a sarong for a random cover-up or for casual lounging. Lush helps reduce the pile of washing drastically and save you money on electricity bills. They are fantastically quick drying towels. You will find them nice & dry, softer and more absorbent after each wash. They are ideal for active and practical living to ease the demands of the modern world leaving some extra time for other things in your agenda. A unique gift for active souls who favour urban functionality and stylish comfort for a totally different and highly- effective drying experience. Traditionally, Turkish Towels are made for use in the most humid Turkish baths and have ideal durability properties for humid conditions. Turkish Towels have proven its moisture-holding, fast-drying, and durability properties with centuries of experience.
Why Should We Use Turkish Towel?
First of all, the most important feature of Turkish Towels is that they do not take up much space and dry quickly. Therefore it is environmentally friendly. Drying and washing costs are very low. Since it is produced from 100% cotton, it does not harm human skin. It has many usage areas. In this way, you can use the Turkish Towel you take with you anywhere you want. You can embroider your personal logo on Turkish Towel and advertise. You can use it as a promotional product and advertise your company. The peshtemal fabric is made of 100% cotton and Bamboo produced on manually operated looms in modern Turkey, historically in Antioch.
What are the uses of Turkish Towels?
First of all, Turkish Towel is a must for your skin and health.
- You can put it in the glove compartment of your car and use it as a tablecloth wherever you go.
- You can lay it on the sand at the beach and sunbathe.
- You can dry yourself after getting out of the sea. You can look more stylish with Turkish Towel tying methods.
- You can use it as a sun lounger cover.
- You can use it as a scarf when you go to have fun and make a difference among other people.
- You can use it as a blanket for yourself and your children during your travels.
- Since they can be produced in colorful colors, they brighten your inner world and make you feel happy.
- Don’t forget! Turkish Towel has so many uses that you will test the limits of your imagination and creativity.
In this way, Sisi is always happy.